Thursday, June 23, 2005

I'm so proud of my babies.

The kids finally received their mid year reports and it was all smiles. The eldest had a very established report (whatever happened to A's, B's, C's and F's?) and the youngest had a very established report too. I was very pleased with both their reports, and I'm already being asked for the latest CD from whosawhatsit. I'm sure the boy will cotton on and ask for a reward too. I think they deserve a little something.

My boss is going on leave on Monday and so is our second most senior guy. This leaves the Shezmeister and I to run the fort. What usually happens in these situations is we fight the fires that we can and put everything else on the back burner waiting for the bosses to return. It's usually a good defence and with the usual pace of movement in a large organisation like ours, 2 weeks ain't gonna make a lick of difference.

OK, good night, I'm off to morph into the shape of a hot water bottle and pretend I'm somewhere I really want to be.

Mwah.

1 comment:

Melba said...

what a good dad you are cape man. i think it's lovely you posted on your kids' reports. they deserve a reward for working so hard.

i really am going to bed now