Thursday, June 30, 2005

Short story by a small boy.

The following is my son's first attempt at writing a story.


Title: The new and old car

One day Mr Holden had a VERY VERY OLD car. The car had webs bird poo and smelled like someone put banana on the seat. Mr Holden went to the Holden shop, to buy a new car when he got to the shop
Mr Holden asked the shop keeper which car I should get. The red one or the blue one or the orange one now I have made my choice I want the orange one but can you make it a bmw. Sorry we are not the bmw car shop, Now can wait what is your name? My name is Holden what car do you want? a bmw. Then a burglar came to steal a car ,then super Holden asked the shop keeper can I go on a car yes lets go 1 minute later he caught up ,Then the police came then Holden smashed then the police shot the traffic light the burglar said I better turn into the police station .

So the burglar turn into the police station but the police saw him. The
Police put him in jail. And so mr Holden went back to the shop but when he was back the shop keeper said we made a bmw so mr Holden changed he’s name to mr bmw and they all lived happily ever after.


------
Pretty much unedited, a couple of spelling errors but the story remains untouched.
He has a couple more ready and they'll go up soon.
Enjoy.

4 comments:

Melba said...

wow, he is good. how old is he and how come this is his first attempt? he writes like he's been doing it for years. to be encouraged.

Pirate Princess said...

I love it! Young minds are so fresh.... they have wonderful creativity about them. :0)

Cape Man said...

The boy is 6 and 3/4 and he wrote this in his first attempt on the computer about 6 months ago. He's other pieces will be posted in due course.
He's also written some on paper, one in particular about why he loves his nonna and nonno which I'll have to convert and post. It was very touching.
Thanks for dropping by Angel I'll be over to check out your site soon.

Michele said...

Very creative! You must be so proud of him.

Stopping by to say hello and to add you to my blogroll!